Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramics
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Dimensions and Capacity: 6.3 x 7.1 cm, 95ml.
- Simple and quaint, soft and elegant, close mouth, deep belly, moderate size, and moderate weight.
- The outer glaze is rich and lustrous, the opening is delicate, the porcelain is bright and not dazzling, and the inner glaze is light-colored, and the tea soup is considerable.
- The fetal soil is dark brown, later called "Purple Mouth Iron Foot", and the fetal bone is thin and firm.
- An object represents an attitude, and an object represents an aesthetic.
- Infinite freedom, with art, utensils, tea, and heart.
- The overall beauty of the tea banquet, a single piece of utensils is neither one of them, nor is it outstanding.
- The standard of beauty presented in the tea banquet should be whether it can complement other utensils and whether it is so beautiful.
- Tea needs a good vessel, and a good vessel is lined with fragrant tea.
- A good tea soup needs a good utensil to match, so the taste of the tea under the fine taste, I must be different.
very good, great little teacup... joyful to use!
for the money i paid, its a very reasonable amount and love the art work.. highly recommended.. hoping there are more teacups like this quality in this price range in the future product offerings.
i got this teacup a few weeks ago and its fast becoming one of my fave teacups.
its so beautifully made and each time i use it, its like holding a piece of art... really enjoyed looking at it and using it.
only slight caveat, it gets a little hot and it takes a little longer to cool down when tea is just poured in, but i dont mind, its just a beautiful teacup!!