Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: lù ān guā piàn
- Translation: Luan Guapian
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Luan Guapian
- Origin: Luan, Anhui
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/09 (Ming Qian)
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
The dried tea is uniform in size, green in color with frost, this is the authentic standard! The color of the soaked soup is clear and bright, the bottom of the leaf is thick, the taste is sweet, the original taste, and it is resistant to soaking 👍, such a good quality is honestly worth the money!
When I opened the package, there was a strong fragrance of orchids. The dry tea was full and full. The tea I came out was clear and pure, with a good aftertaste and refreshing taste.
The aroma of the tea is soothing and it’s like sipping tea in a mountain on a rainy day. The soaked leaf bottom is complete, the color is emerald green and beautiful, and there is no debris. It is a very good green tea with a good color, fragrance and taste. It tastes fresh and sweet.
The color is emerald green, the size is acceptable, and the strips are complete. After brewing with 85-degree boiling water, the aroma is tangy and the taste is very good. The taste is very pure and refreshing in the mouth.
The soaked buds are very tender, with a pure taste, and a sweet tea fragrance in the mouth. The quality is indeed very good.