Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: jìng shān chá
- Translation: Jingshan Tea
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Jingshan Maofeng
- Origin: Yuhang, Hangzhou, Zhejiang
- Harvest Date: 2022/03/19
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light.
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Jingshan Tea Spring Tea