Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: mò lì nǚ ér huán
- Translation: Jasmine Ring
- Type: Scented Tea
- Cultivar: Yunnan Daye(Big Leaves) Ancient Tree Buds
- Origin: Hengxian, Guangxi
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/12
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Use a transparent glass, and control the amount of tea according to personal taste. The ratio of tea to water is generally 1:50.
- After pouring the tea, pour boiling water at 90-100 degrees, the brewing time is about 3-5 minutes, and it can be brewed 2-3 times.
- After smelling the fragrance, wait until the temperature is suitable, drink it in small sips, and feel the mellow and fresh taste of jasmine tea.
My wife drinks tea pretty much every day and loves trying new teas, especially loose leaf (and I enjoy trying them with her), so I was happy to be able to get this for her. The pearls make this tea so convenient to use, because you don't *have* to use a teaspoon to measure how much you need - you can just count the number of pearls you want to use and adjust according to taste, the amount of tea you want to make, and/or number of re-steeps. The leaves are also large enough that you don't have to worry about them leaking out, no matter which type of diffuser, tea ball, etc. you use, which can be a problem with some loose teas.
We found the scent and the taste to be great (and as expected for jasmine green), and again, you can adjust the strength to taste based on how many pearls you use. It definitely stood up to multiple brews as well. The only way it could be better would be if it were organic.
The loose leaf tea is easy to brew and comes in a resealable pouch to keep it fresh. The jasmine scent is calming and relaxing, and the tea itself is smooth and delicious. It's perfect for anyone who loves green tea or wants to try something new. So why not sip on some Jasmine in Pearls and let yourself relax?
Love the flavor.
It has a nice jasmine flavor along with a bit of bitterness of green tea.
Comes in a resealable bag for longer freshness.
For 8oz 175ºF water, you need 1 tsp of the tea and brew for 3-5 min.
This tea is absolutely wonderful. It has a deep rich flavor that is so satisfying.
Product arrived promptly and in good condition. The flavor of this Green Tea is Excellent. Will be ordering the bigger bag soon. Well done 👍