Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Suet Jade Porcelain
- Process: High-temperature Firing
- Gaiwan: 8.6 x 7.5cm, capacity 120ml.
- Gong Dao Bei: 9.0 x 9.2cm, capacity 220ml.
- Teacup: 5.9 x 6.0cm, capacity 50ml.
- Portable Leather Bag: D12.0 x 11.3cm.
- Continuing the ancient porcelain-making process, ten manual operations are required to produce ingredients, mud refining, billet making, billet repairing, and glazing and firing, and every step is carefully considered.
- Porcelain body ink color, self-generated unglazed glaze, thousands of miles of rivers and mountains, suitable shades.
- Sheep fat jade porcelain, ink "a thousand miles of rivers and mountains", national style, fashionable storage bag, shockproof and portable, with both internal and external repairs. and elegant rhyme.
- One pot and three cups, integrated storage design.
- The shape of the vessel is round, the porcelain is as fat as jade, transparent and moist, and the fingers can be clearly seen.
The set comes with lid that has cute handle, a tea towel to catch the drip, frosted and clear porcelain with delicate Ink Painting, and the individually secured packaging truly makes this an excellent purchased. The secured packaging this item came with, will only need a fancy wrapper as a gift should one wish to give; I love them so much.
If you DON'T know gong fu brewing, don't get a "mini" set like this. Wanted something new for my office and have tea bags, steeping basket, and now this very affordable gong fu set. I was surprised my the size of the cups and weight. I love the aesthetic! This purchase is a bargain!
For those of you saying its too small, you've probably never drank tea the Gung fu way. Cups are supposed to be small usually between 20 and 50 ML its supposed to help you enjoy the tea more. this one is about 50ml. this set is perfect for work, I usually enjoy a pot of tea after lunch and this is the perfect size.
i was looking for something larger but I could not resist its beauty, the design is so delicate and understated
Delicate decorations and nice brewing, slightly smaller than some other gaiwans.
It’s elegant, I love it!