Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Retro
- Pear-shaped Pot: 9.5 x 7.5 cm, capacity 120 ml.
- Well Fence Jug: 11.0 x 5.0 cm, capacity 100 ml.
- Firewood burning pursues nature and simplicity, everything is natural, and the combination of its "fire trace" and glaze surface makes oily gold shine.
- Every time it is fired in the kiln, it is like a "game with fire". The yield is low, and it is difficult to fire. The body of this tureen is split, and the texture is small and varied. It is a rare good product, which can be collected and tasted.
- Adhere to the traditional hand-made, so that the glaze of the simple teaware flows naturally along the slope of the utensils. In the process of floating and flowing, beautiful and natural patterns are formed, showing various poses and giving people a sense of ancient beauty.
- The shape of the device is regular, with three points and one line for the handle, button and hand.
- The spout is exquisite and round, and the water is concentrated and smooth.
- The body of the pot has a natural flowing glaze effect, which is full of beauty.
- There are several filter holes in the pot to fully filter the tea dregs.
Imitation Chai Kiln Transmutation Teapot
Gu Zuo Pot