Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Brocade
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Style: Japanese Style
- Process: Multicolor Jacquard
- Size: 32.0*210.0/326.0cm
- Woven into various patterns of fabrics with colorful gold thread, brocade is named after it.
- In the cultural history of sericulture and silk reeling for more than 7,000 years, brocade, as a unique and beautiful part of silk, has also traveled around the world at that time along with the camel team on the Silk Road and the team on the Maritime Silk Road.
- The design of tea mats should fully set off and sublimate the beauty of tea products.
- The tea mat can effectively prevent external damage such as surface burns, cuts, scratches, etc. so that the coffee table can be more effectively protected.
- Use the peace of tea to restrain the impetuous mood, in order to seek a piece of silence and tranquility.
Humanistic Poetry Picturesque Waterproof Cloth
Length 210 cm / Black Brocade