Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Old Wood
- Origin: Xiamen, Fujian
- Description: Dimensions before folding 95.0 x 45.0 x 80.0 cm, dimensions after folding 95.0 x 45.0 x 25.0 cm.
- Structure Process: Mortise and Tenon Structure
- Disassembly of old materials / tenon-mortise combination
- It is made of wood pieces from the Qing Dynasty to the Republic of China.
- The tenon and mortise structure design does not consume a screw symbolizing the modern industry.
- Hand-made by an experienced teacher, the old furniture regains its dignity in modern life.
- Folded and stored / space-saving
- One for a chaxi, two for a family, and three for an exhibition.
- The square table without the use of a folded storage does not occupy space.
- Sinology Classroom/Change with the scene
- Collection of traditional Chinese studies, tasting tea, smelling fragrance, arranging flowers, painting, calligraphy, and fiddling.
- An old folding table is enough. Folding design, flexible and change randomly.
High Low Dual-use Folding Table
Portable Calligraphy Table