Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Stoneware
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Style: Retro Japanese
- Description: 10.0 x 7.5 cm, capacity 125 ml.
- Hand-made spherical filter holes, perforated one by one, filter clear tea soup.
- The small spout, the water is smooth, and the water is cut off neatly.
- Ear-shaped pot handle, comfortable to hold, non-slip, and anti-scalding.
- The clumsy utensils feel a little casual and uninhibited, with some ancient Zen rhythm, calm, restrained, clumsy, and clever, showing the appearance of the utensils.
- The original ore clay is made into shape, hand-painted with white glaze, and fired at high temperature, exuding a kind of simple beauty, gentle, simple, and natural.
- A little casual and uninhibited, with some ancient Zen rhythm, it is calm and restrained, clumsy and clever, making people feel that it should be like this at first glance.
Hand Brushed Glazed Teapot