Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Vintage
- Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.5 cm, capacity 150 ml.
- The products are all handmade. In order to preserve the original clumsiness, the utensils will be slightly deformed, such as the cup mouth is not round, the glaze color is uneven, etc. Believe me, you will be amazed by this product when you receive it!
- Handcrafted by craftsmen, the simple lines left by the hand-drawn billet, the elegance within reach, and the quality are witnessed in the details.
- The exquisite and small spout has a round and retro curvature, the water is smooth and powerful, and the water is cut off neatly.
- Hand-woven natural rattan, easy to use, anti-slip, and anti-scald, with retro charm.
- Hand-trimmed, the curves are elegant and natural, showing a natural style, not eye-catching or unattractive, which makes the utensils more warm and agile.
- At the beginning of the water injection, the tea leaves will float on the water, and slowly you will see the tea leaves stretch. The wrinkled posture gradually became tender like the spring rain, some surfaced and some sank to the bottom of the bowl. It was as if a sudden downpour replenished enough moisture for everything that had shriveled. As a result, everything in your eyes becomes rich and vivid.
Green Tea Bowl