Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Dragon Egg Cup: 6.5 cm x 6.2 cm, capacity 100 ml.
- Square Cup: 5.8cm x 5.9cm, capacity 70ml.
- Picture of visiting friends with a piano: This picture implies the resonance of the sound of the piano and friendship. The rhyme of the piano comes first, and the painting and the sound of the piano blend into one, making people feel the joy and excitement of having a close friend in life.
- The ancients often used the boy holding the qin to express his joy for friends, and visiting friends with the qin conveys this cultural connotation and emotion. Painters love to paint, and people love to see it. Therefore, this picture has become an important artistic symbol, representing the cultural heritage and emotional sustenance of the Chinese nation.
- The natural material is clay, using a 1350°C reduction firing process. The clay is directly put into the kiln and calcined twice. The process is complex and the yield is low. It is more valuable for collection, tea drinking, and cup keeping.
- The beauty of the cracked glaze is the soul of the Ru kiln teaware. The texture is as thin as a hair. If the tea pot is used for a long time, the mysterious golden threads are intertwined in depth and shallow on the vessel, just like the growth rings of a tree. It is natural and cannot be copied.
- As the tea set is nourished by tea soup, it will gradually form open patterns that are as bright as gold threads. The patterns formed by different teas will also vary in color and depth.
- The feet reveal a deep fetal color, which is called "purple mouth iron feet" and contain trace amounts of rich elements.
- Precious agate is soaked into the glaze, which is naturally soft and feels as smooth as baby's skin.
Green Jade Ru Kiln Piled Gold Cup
Dragon Egg Cup