Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Dimensions: 5.5cm x 8.6cm x 4cm, capacity 170ml.
- The gilt silver process is that 999 sterling silver is ground into powder, melted at high temperature into a glaze water-like coating surface, and fired in a kiln at high temperature to combine with tea utensils, polished and polished to a smooth luster.
- The porcelain body is gilded with silver, which is elegant and luxurious, and the silver light shines. The flowers are piled on the vessel, and the pattern is retro, elegant, and antique.
- Retro patterns, over-glaze decals, the color will not fade, and the flowers are realistic, elegant, light and luxurious. It is both a tea set and a work of art.
- The Q-shaped cup handle is ergonomically designed, comfortable and labor-saving to hold, and not easy to burn your hands.
- The combination of pottery and silver interweaves different tea sets. The wisdom of craftsmen has been passed down for thousands of years. It is both elegant and practical. It is like an unexpected encounter. Made of clay and silver, it is beautiful and of high value.
- The silver ions precipitated in boiling water on the silver wall layer have antibacterial and antiviral effects, can purify water quality, promote human immunity, and add flavor to tea.
- Every piece of porcelain is warm and has a story of its own. It is endowed with various uses according to people's wishes. This multi-purpose is the interaction and communication between people and utensils.
- The combination of silver and porcelain is more advanced and minimalist in terms of color and quality, inheriting the simple and powerful beauty of Song porcelain.
Gilt Silver Tea Mug Coffee Mug