Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain+999 Sterling Silver
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Style: Chinese Retro
- Craftsmanship: Hand-painted + Silver-gilt
- Blooming Blossoms - Rujing Pot: Height 8.0cm, Diameter 4.5cm, Capacity 160ml.
- All the Best-Nianhua Pot: Height 9.0cm, Diameter 3.6cm, Capacity 160ml.
- The gilt silver process is that 999 sterling silver is ground into powder, melted at high temperature into a glaze water-like coating surface, and fired in a kiln at high temperature to combine with tea utensils, polished and polished to a smooth luster.
- The ancient method of silver-gilt craftsmanship, the luxurious and noble temperament from the inside out, and the peony and persimmon patterns on the pot's body add a touch of beauty. The peony means wealth, and the persimmon means everything goes well.
- Simple lines, plain but not simple, simple and elegant, are also a good collection.
- The built-in spherical filter hole can effectively block tea dregs.
Gilt Silver Painted Pot