Gande Tieguanyin Spring Tea
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: ān xī xiáng gǎn dé guan yīn
- Translation: GanDe Anxi Tieguanyin
- Type: Oolong
- Cultivar: Tieguanyin
- Elevation: 1000m – 1100m
- Origin: Gan De town, Anxi, Fujian
- Harvest Date: 2022/04/28
- Storage Methods: Refrigerated, Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Lu Wei
- Appearance: dragonfly head, frog legs, spiral body, round.
- Its aroma is strong, no matter smelling the lid cup, or entering the soup, or even when brewing and uncovering the lid, its fragrance is so strong that it can almost overflow the room, making people eager to try it.
- The color of the soup is relatively light, especially for the first and second brews; after the third brew, the color of the soup is yellow-green, and it is clear and mellow.
- Leaf base: thick, not easy to expand, indicating resistance to foaming. The fragrant leaves are earthy yellow at the bottom.
Sample 15g, 50g, 100g, 200g
High quality tieguanyin!
I felt clean my body. The scent is charming. The fire was not felt. Great!
Thanks so much, kathy!
The bright green shaded leaves give a shiny, vibrant colored, wonderful tea. Brewing it alongside with a slightly lower grade of TGY the difference is clear visually and aromatically, the distinctive high-quality taste is there after many steeping. Soothes the body, reflects contentment for the soul. Truly great tea. Thank You, MoriMa Tea
Thanks so much, Zsolt!