Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular Elements: Palace-style
- Process: Enamel
- Size: 9.8 x 9.5 cm, 180 ml.
- Enamel was born in the Ming Dynasty.
- Enamel is a kind of glaze, enamel decoration, and technique that transplanted painting enamel techniques to the porcelain body.
- Because the enamel process is strict, the selection of the porcelain body requires the porcelain body wall to be thin, white, and delicate, and the painting is even.
- Strict craftsmanship such as regularity, close combination of patterns and colors, and meticulous glazing of the embryo.
Enamel Color Magpie Gaiwan