Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Popular Elements: Palace-style
- Process: Enamel
- Size: 9.8 x 9.5 cm, 180 ml.
- Enamel was born in the Ming Dynasty.
- Enamel is a kind of glaze, enamel decoration, and technique that transplanted painting enamel techniques to the porcelain body.
- Because the enamel process is strict, the selection of the porcelain body requires the porcelain body wall to be thin, white, and delicate, and the painting is even.
- Strict craftsmanship such as regularity, close combination of patterns and colors, and meticulous glazing of the embryo.
Emperor Yellow, Royal Blue, Azure Color, Pink, Lake Blue, Emerald Green
Enamel Color Magpie Gaiwan