Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ebony
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Dimensions: Chaze 14.9 × 4.7 cm, teaspoon 15.9 cm.
- Tea scoop is one of the six uses of the Han tea ceremony, and it is a measuring tool used by the Han folk to measure the tea powder into the soup when cooking and testing tea.
- In the tea ceremony, the tea is taken out of the tea pot and placed in the tea lotus or teapot, and the tea needs to be measured.
- The inner wall is smooth, and it is not easy to accumulate tea leaves, which is convenient for tea pouring.
- The surface is embellished with silver ornaments for a unique charm.
Reviews5.0Write a reviewGreat tea scoops!Perfect scoopI love these!
Based on 3 reviews
These tea scoops are awesome. I love the way they look and the size is perfect.
These scoops are perfect!
So cool. Keeps my counter clean from loose tea. Highly recommend.
Ebony Tea Scoop Set