Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Stainless steel
- Style: Chinese
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Craft: Hand-woven
- Traditional handicrafts are all hand-woven copper wires with a long production cycle and small output. The bottom of the tea drain is woven into a chrysanthemum pattern, and the inside is a stainless steel filter. This product is handmade, and each has a slight difference.
- Color changes such as the darkening of brass after use are normal metal oxidation reactions. Please clean and dry in time after normal use.
- Cleaning plan after the brass is darkened: fresh lemon slices + salt + water must be submerged tea filter + soaking
- Soak for about 20 minutes = to restore the original color of the brass.
- By using a tea strainer, you can get a cup of purer tea soup and avoid the embarrassing scene of drinking a mouthful of broken tea.
Copper Weaved Tea Strainer