Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Court Style
- Process: High-temperature firing + Gilding
- Dragon Egg Pot: 12.5 x 9.0 cm, capacity 150 ml.
- Si Ting Pot: 11.8 x 9.0 cm, capacity 150 ml.
- Long Spout Pot: 13.0 x 8.5 cm, capacity 150 ml.
- Colorful, every angle has a different color.
- A filter ball hole inside the teapot is perforated in one piece to filter tea dregs effectively.
- The round pot handle is easy to handle and ergonomic.
- The traditional hand-gilt technique is adopted, and the raw ore glaze is transformed into a natural kiln, as colorful as a peacock opening its screen, giving the teaware more vitality.
Colorful Peacock Gilt Jianzhan Pot
Dragon Egg Pot