Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: tàn bèi tiě guan yīn
- Translation: Charcoal Baked Anxi Tie Guan Yin
- Type: Light Roasted Oolong
- Cultivar: Tie Guan Yin
- Elevation: 1000m – 1200m
- Origin: XiangHua village, Anxi, Fujian
- Harvest Date: 2023/08/02
- Storage Methods: Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 24 months
- Tea Master: Lu Wei
- Gaiwan Brewing Method: Wash the tea set with boiling water;
- Put Tieguanyin tea into the tea set, and the amount of tea placed accounts for about five points of the capacity of the tea set;
- Pour the boiling water into the cover bowl to make the tea leaves turn;
- Gently scrape off the floating white foam with the lid to make it fresh and clean;
- Pour the tea water that has been steeped for one or two minutes into the juxtaposed teacups in turn;
- When the tea is poured into a little, it should be dripped evenly into each cup;
- Observe the color of the tea in the cup;
- Take the heat and sip, first smell its fragrance, then taste its flavor, smell it while sipping, pour it lightly and drink it carefully. Although the amount of drinking is not much, it can leave a fragrance on the cheeks, the bottom of the throat is sweet, and the heart is relaxed and happy, and there is no fun.
It appears to handpicked (a good sign) and doesn't include sticks and stems like lower grade teas (also a good sign). This tea has a bold yet delicate flavor, definitely a butteriness on the palette like the description says. I would absolutely recommend this tea to anyone who enjoys oolong teas or loves tea in general!
Excellent tea and an excellent guide to drinking tea. I have been brewing my own purchased tea for thirty years but MORIMA TEA's tips on brewing were helpful. It seems maybe I was using too hot of my water. Things are good and tea makes it that way. Oolong has been my favorite for years and nothing better than sitting down to draw in my sketchbook with a pot of oolong. thanks.
I used to enjoy the unique deep flavor of loose oolong tea. Currently I could not find anything to match that flavor until I tried this roasted tie guan yin tea. It is authentic and rich and a little goes a long way. I ordered a second packet right away in case it goes out of stock!
This tieguanyin tastes great with wonderful aroma. Great value at this price point. I like it so much that I buy 2 more.
Very good flavor. The price is very reasonable.
I will buy this again.