Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular elements: Chinese retro
- Teapot: 11.0 x 8.0 cm, capacity 125 ml.
- The Chai Kiln pot will be fired directly with wood during the processing, so that the surface of this pot has a unique luster and a natural oxidation effect, and it is particularly beautiful from its appearance.
- During the firing process, the Chai Kiln pot needs to be continuously added with firewood, resulting in high and low temperatures, which will cause bubbles of different sizes on its surface, with rich layering, and the color of the surface ceramic glaze is different.
- The Chai Kiln pot is a unique existence. It will change the structure of the clay during the firing process and will reduce the iron oxide in the purple sand to low-priced iron. Using such a pot to make tea will taste sweeter and more fragrant. Better display the original flavor of the tea.
- The firing process is more complicated, each lake is unique and has a high collection value.
- Rustic and vigorous, ancient and clumsy beauty.
- Handcrafted with understated luxury.
- Comfortable to the touch, coarse texture.
- The built-in spherical filter hole can effectively isolate the tea leaves, and the water is clean and not clogged.
- C-shaped handle, in line with human mechanics, comfortable to hold, not hot.
- The water comes out of the curved spout, smooth and smooth, and the water is cut off neatly.
Chai Kiln Lanyi Teapot