Frequently Bought Together
- Material: White Mud
- Craft: Handmade, each one is unique.
- Size: Capacity is about 400-450 ml
- Suitable for use: charcoal stove, alcohol stove, candle stove
- You can't use the electric ceramic stove, because the teapot is pure white mud. If you use an electric ceramic stove, it will be unevenly heated.
- You can't have NO water to burn the teapot! ! !
- There are fingerprints on the teapot, sand scratches, and small pimples in the teapot are normal products!
- Check the sand Diao for water leakage in the sand shovel: sand Diao is made of natural sand material and has good gas permeability!
- The charcoal incense can be melted into the water through the sand Diao to make the water sweeter and softer.
- The taste of the tea is also better.
- Due to the sand Diao itself has good permeability.
- Therefore, after being placed for a period of time after the water is filled, water seepage occurs, which is a normal phenomenon.
- As long as the water is not a continuous trickle down, it is not leaking and can be used normally.
- Soak in clear water for 24 hours before the first use.
- Do not add water directly to the stove. When adding water, the sand diao should be taken away from the heat source of the furnace.
- Fragile, avoid a collision, can not ganshao.
Carved Poetry Stove