Carved Flowers Gaiwan
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Gaiwan: 9.3 × 9.6 cm, 170 ml.
- The beauty of plain makeup is like this, without heavy ink and color, without complicated decoration.
- The advantage of gaiwan is that it is easy to control, and it is convenient to wash the tea and scrape the foam, look at the bottom of the leaves, and smell the fragrance.
- When the tea is brewed, the lid of the bowl is slanted, leaving a gap that is large enough to allow water to filter out the tea residue.
- Hold the cover bowl with your thumb and middle finger, hold the cover button with your index finger, quickly dump the bowl, and divide the tea to drink.
A nice gaiwan. Very pretty and comfortable to hold while drinking tea.
Nice quality, pretty design. Good size: 8 oz, perfect for a small cup of tea, unlike a lot of the other 4 oz ones out there that are really too small. Thank you and recommend.
Very happy with price and quality.
Sehr zufrieden!!! 👍
The Gaiwan is very beautiful and has no defect on all 3 parts. This is the widely applied volume for Gaiwan tee. Since the edges are quite wide, fingers also don't feel too hot.
Happy with my purchase.
Tip for all: Gaiwan is good for green tee, while tee and Oolong Tee