Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Description: 5.0 cm x 7.0 cm, 80 ML.
- Craft: Pure hand-made wood kiln
- Chai kiln is an art that blends fire, soil, and firewood ashes;
- Different places and ash fall form different glaze color changes, and fire marks have the characteristics of pottery.
- Such as hand traces, Mineral spots, small pits, uneven colors, etc. cannot be explained one by one.
- This is a normal phenomenon. This is the charm of handmade art.
Carved Buddha Face Cup
Buddha Face Cup