Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Gaiwan: 10.0 × 9.0 cm, capacity 184ml.
- Hand-drawn entangled lotus pattern, twined the twigs, also known as symbolizes auspicious.
- The advantage of gaiwan is that it is easy to control, and it is convenient to wash the tea and scrape the foam, look at the bottom of the leaves, and smell the fragrance.
- When the tea is brewed, the lid of the bowl is slanted, leaving a gap that is large enough to allow water to filter out the tea residue.
- Hold the cover bowl with your thumb and middle finger, hold the cover button with your index finger, quickly dump the bowl, and divide the tea to drink.
Antique Cover Bowl
For my first gaiwan....I love it! So much easier to clean and brews perfectly. I still need to get the hang of it but enjoy learning as I use it
É muito mais bonita para estar vendo isso. Muito feliz com a compra. Excelente vendedor, EU fiz uma outra ordem para você novamente
This sturdy Gaiwan is perfect for sipping tea through office hours, phone conversations, or absorbing yourself in a book. It's blue color is multifaceted with different shades and accented with a light brown along the edges. It's none to heavy but still solid enough. It's design feels both at home in contemporary and traditional tea sets.
This is a very elegant and beautiful quality made porcelain Gaiwan. I was pleasantly surprised it looked just like the pictures. At this price its hard to bear. FYI if you wear lip balm it will definitely show on the glossy porcelain finish. Otherwise this is perfect.
Brews well, I've had thicker and thinner gaiwans this one feels like it is in the middle. Pours beautifully without dripping. Love the hole in the bottom plate to keep tea spillage from puddling in the plate, I keep it on top of my drainage tray. Looks better in person.