Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramics
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- The handle is solid wood.
- Black Threaded: 17.2 x 9.5cm, capacity 230ml；
- Brown Threaded: 17.2 x 9.5cm, capacity 230ml；
- Black Xi Shi: 18.0 x 8.0cm, capacity 170ml；
- Brown Xi Shi: 18.0 x 8.0cm, capacity 170ml.
- Side-handled pot: a popular tea vessel in the Tang Dynasty, also known as side-handled pot, urgent must, etc.
- The handle of the side handle pot has a unique design, which is not only easy to use but also many beginners say that this pot is not hot at all.
- The handle of the pot is designed like a handle, and the position is 90 degrees from the body of the pot, which can effectively avoid the problem of hot hands when brewing.
- It is restrained and calm, it is classical and elegant, has an indescribable beauty, and exudes a strong ancient atmosphere of humanity.
Order came for two weeks, packed perfectly, with the seller did not communicate, even our Mail could not be damaged) took for a gift, a capacity for one cup of tea
All as in the picture, fast, easy, perfectly packed.
Excellent kettle, delivered quickly.
Cool, fully corresponds to the description, the volume for three cups.
Very nice teapot. I'm very satisfied.