Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: ān jí bái chá
- Translation: Anji Bai Cha
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Anji Bai Cha
- Origin: Anji, Huzhou, Zhejiang
- Harvest Date: 2023/03/18
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea;
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
I smelled it when I opened the tea package, a strong fresh orchid fragrance, and I soaked it in warm water at 85 degrees, the tea leaves were light green in color, transparent in color, fresh and sweet in taste, leaving a fragrance on lips and teeth. It was really good.
This year's new tea is extraordinarily fresh. After brewing, the shape of the tea is complete, the buds are full, and the tea soup is green and fresh. You can smell a very fragrant orchid fragrance. The taste is fresh, not bitter, with a hint of sweetness in the aftertaste. It is worth buying.
Anji white tea is my favorite. Its unique orchid fragrance is rich and elegant, the tea soup is clear and free of impurities, and the taste is refreshing, sweet and mellow!
The tea soup has a clear color, elegant aroma, fresh and moist taste, and a long aftertaste. It is one of my daily must-haves.
Delicious and healthy. Smells like Cheerios, tastes like starchy tea. So good. IT IS A REALLY GOOD GREEN TEA!