Ancient Tree Golden Needle
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: chūn chá yún nán gǔ shù dà jīn zhēn
- Translation: Spring Tea Yunnan Ancient Tree Golden Needle
- Type: Black Tea
- Cultivar: Yunnan Dianhong
- Origin: Lincang, Yunnan
- Ingredients: Yunnan big leaves tea
- Harvest Date: 2022/04/16
- Storage Methods: Sealed, Prevent moisture, Vacuum, Alone
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Gaiwan Brewing: First pour hot water to clean the tea set, gaiwan, and teacup;
- Then put 5g of Dianhong Golden Needle Tea into the Gaiwan;
- After the water starts to boil, cool down slightly to about 90~95 degrees of water temperature, and then brew (the water temperature should not be too high);
- Pour boiling water into the gaiwan, cover the bowl for no more than 5 seconds, soak for the first 1-6 times, without being stuffy, pour out the soup directly and drink it;
- For the 7th to 14th bubbles, the brewing time is 10 to 20 seconds, and the brewing time will increase each time after that (depending on personal taste).
Sample 10g, 50g, 100g, 200g
Tea delicious, fragrant, liked. Even with prolonged insistence does not become bitter and tart, like some red teas, but remains tasty and interesting. I ordered another one at once. I was especially pleased with the quality of the package-at 11 of 10, for the first time I get so well-packed tea-the level is straight for the delivery of goods to the space being calm for the safety of the tea leaf :) I sincerely recommend the seller, thank him and wish him abundance and prosperity. All nice tea :)
This is some of the freshest tea I've ever purchased. It also arrived about 2 week after I bought it - super fast shipping and A+++ quality tea! THANK YOU!
I have never tasted a tea like this before. Very aromatic and full of multiple flavors. I'll but this again.
Received in excellent condition
Responded immediately to my email on tea drinking
Love their stuff
There is tea and there is tea. This one is of the latter variety. I'm talking the caliber of Chateau Lafite or the 50-year-old Macallan. The natural golden color of young still-fuzzy tea buds is reminiscent of a golden retriever or a lion fur basking in autumn sunset. The heady aroma is that of honey, orchid, vanilla, honeysuckle, sweet almond and 24-karat gold. You may be tempted to splash some on your face. The lovely color of the brew is as close as you will ever get to a liquid sunshine.