Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Black Mud (purple mud mixed with refractory mud)
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Retro
- Process: Hand-drawn Embryo + Hand-made Rattan Weaving
- Dimensions: 16.8 x 15.0 cm, capacity 700 ml.
- Opening the pot: The new pot should be opened for trial use first, boil it with clean water and discard water; then add a little glutinous rice (millet) into the clean water and boil it.
- Do not dry-boil it, which will cause the pot body to crack. Please avoid rapid cooling and rapid heating. If you need to add water again, please keep the remaining water in the pot, touch the pot so that it is low and not hot, and then add water.
- The handle is made of hand-made rattan, the rattan will be soaked in water until soft, and the wet rattan will have the smell of the rattan itself. After receiving the pot, put the pot in the sun to dry, or normal smell.
- Products can be used with electric ceramic stoves, alcohol lamps, charcoal fires, induction cookers, natural gas, etc.
- Personal handmade ceramics, each piece of work available for sale carefully selected by the author and preserved. Each piece is different and does not meet the quality inspection standards of machine-made products. There is no quality problem or defect.
Rattan Weaving Muscle Texture Ti Liang Pot