Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Court Style
- Craftsmanship: Hand-drawn Embryo + Gilt + Hand-painted
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 9.5 cm, capacity 210 ml.
- Made of 24K gold, it has the functions of sterilizing and keeping fresh, purifying and softening water, and has health care functions such as calming the five internal organs, calming the mind, relieving palpitations, and eliminating evil spirits.
- Adhere to the traditional handmade, every touch, endow the tea utensils with more vitality, let them take shape, embellished with gold, and grow into their own appearances, lively and agile postures.
- The shape is elegant and extravagant, with clear outlines and a majestic aura.
- The purely hand-painted blue dragon pattern is exquisite and delicate, and the dragon body hovers on the cup, exquisite and beautiful, handmade by a master.
It is truly a work of art and such a beautiful gaiwan. We are both very happy with it, and will be adding another cup or 2 to accompany this one. Excellent craftsmanship and a really unique and beautiful item.
Absolutely love my gaiwan, arrived quickly and beautifully boxed, and have been using it daily.
I'm obsessed with this. Very well made and a pure joy to drink from. I love showing guests my gaiwan and I enjoy watching their faces as they enjoy looking at them while we share tea. Seriously, the best experience. I love them
Ordered the Dragon gaiwan for my wife as she was born the year of the Dragon. Although it’s in the plastic wrapping it looks as good as advertised. I honestly didn’t expect the custom box but it 100% will keep the cup safe if we need to travel with it.
The gaiwan are works of art. I can't say enough about the positive experience of ordering these elegant gaiwan.