Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Palace Style
- Process: Hand-drawn Embryo + Blue and White
- Pot Type: Dragon Egg
- Teapot: diameter 10.0 cm, height 9.0 cm, capacity 170 ml.
- The spout is small and upright, and the soup comes out quickly and powerfully.
- Regular and orderly filter holes can effectively filter the tea residue.
- The patterns are lively and harmonious, and the layering is three-dimensional and vivid.
- Blue and white porcelain, also known as white ground blue and white porcelain, often referred to as blue and white porcelain, is one of the mainstream varieties of Chinese porcelain and belongs to underglaze colored porcelain.
- Blue and white porcelain is made of cobalt ore containing cobalt oxide as raw material, and the ceramic body is painted with decorations, and then covered with a layer of transparent glaze, which is fired once by high-temperature reducing flame.
Colorful Butterfly Flower Pot