Frequently Bought Together
- Chinesisch: wǔ yí shān shuǐ xiān
- Übersetzung: Wuyi Shuixian
- Typ: Steintee (Yan Cha)
- Sorte: Shuixian
- Herkunft: Wuyi, Fujian, China
- Erntedatum: 08.08.2022
- Aufbewahrungsmethoden: Versiegelt, Feuchtigkeit verhindern, Vakuum, Allein
- Teemeister: Jiang Guiming
This tea is delightful, it has delicious Oolong flavor and aroma. If you didn’t try it I highly recommended it.
This tea tastes very good. It is a very good quality tea.
Some of the best oolong I’ve had in a long time. Intense fruit and mineral flavors and held up to many steeps.
This is a high-quality tea, exceptional value for the money. I’m an avid tea drinker and am greatly impressed by this product, I can highly recommend.
MORIMA TEA is extremely knowledgeable and only offers high-quality products. I enjoy them very much. I highly recommend them.