Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou, Fujian
- SanCai Gaiwan: 10.0 × 9.0 cm, 130 ml;
- Duobao Gaiwan: 9.0 × 8.3 cm, 120 ml.
- The charm of hand-painted is endless, not limited to a certain style, not limited to famous works.
- The advantage of gaiwan is that it is easy to control, and it is convenient to wash the tea and scrape the foam, look at the bottom of the leaves, and smell the fragrance.
- When the tea is brewed, the lid of the bowl is slanted, leaving a gap that is large enough to allow water to filter out the tea residue.
- Hold the cover bowl with your thumb and middle finger, hold the cover button with your index finger, quickly dump the bowl, and divide the tea to drink.
I love this Gaiwan and MORIMA has the best customer service around. She doesn’t hesitate to share her knowledge and her passion for tea is super evident. I purchased a few times and each time it was shipped quickly.
Excellent and beautiful. Came very quickly! Was well packaged and was ABSOLUTELY beautiful!! I love the details and the color! Looks just like the picture! I love it so much!!
I've only used it once but it looks lovely and seems to be very good quality. Shipping was timely and the item was packaged well. Highly recommend this seller
It's so pretty and natural. It arrived quite quickly, was well package and looks just lovely.
So happy with this purchase. It came packaged very well. Nothing was broken or chipped through mailing! It all seemed very high quality! Absolutely the perfect size for travel!