Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramics
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi
- Gaiwan 9.0 cm × 9.0 cm, 150 ml；
- The burnt grass and wood ash are ground to make the glaze.
- After 15 hours of high-temperature burning at 1300 degrees Celsius, the texture is like jade and restrained and elegant.
- The grass and wood ash glaze series adopt the kiln transformation process, and high-temperature firing, and the glaze is highly combined with the pottery body.
- There are star spot minerals precipitated on the surface, and the partial glaze of the utensils has a gradient effect, ranging from deep to shallow.
- These are the effects of the natural blending of earth and fire, which are normal phenomena.
Wood Ash Glaze Gaiwan