Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Duan Mud
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu.
- Dimensions: 14.5cm x 6.7cm, capacity 250ml.
- Water Outlet Method: Ball Hole
- The overall color of Duan mud mineral material is yellowish and light, pure and elegant, such as clear water hibiscus and Lingbo fairy. It is known as "plain face and plain heart".
- Duan mud is a kind of mud used to make purple clay pots. Duan mud is also called Tuan mud, which is a symbiotic mineral soil of native green mud and purple clay. The Duanni purple clay teapot has larger particles and a loose structure. The body of the teapot has an obvious double pore structure, allowing smooth air convection. Moreover, the pore structure of the Duanni purple clay teapot is larger than that of other clay materials, and it is easy to absorb the color of tea.
- Duanni purple clay teapot is recommended for brewing: Pu'er tea series, Tieguanyin and semi-fermented teas, heavily fermented teas (dark teas), oolong raw teas (lightly roasted series), green tea, Longjing, black tea, etc.
- The sand content of Duan mud is also relatively high, and the pore structure is larger than that of other clay pots. It is suitable for teas such as green tea that are not suitable for stewing. However, Duan mud pots can easily absorb the color of tea, so clean them in time after drinking tea.
Viewing the Sea Hanwa