Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: tài píng hóu kuí
- Translation: Tai Ping Hou Kui
- Type: Green Tea
- Cultivar: Tai Ping Hou Kui
- Origin: Huangshan, Anhui
- Harvest Date: 2023/04/18
- Storage Methods: Refrigeration, Sealing, Moistureproof, Avoid light
- Shelf Life: 18 months
- Tea Master: Liu Laohan
- Glass Cup Brewing Method: The ratio of green tea to tea is 1:50, and a glass cup of about 300ml can pour 5g of tea.
- Pour water into the cup (the water temperature is 80~85°C), pour it slowly along the wall of the cup, and let the tea leaves fully infiltrate. The speed of water injection should not be too fast.
- Wait for 3 to 5 minutes, and you can drink the delicious, green tea soup, and then when you drink 1/3 of the teacup, you can refill the water again, usually brew three times.
The color, flavor and taste are perfect; price is very reasonable! Now it has become our everyday routine tea of choice.
The taste of Houkui tea leaves is fresh and refreshing, and it is very comfortable to drink. The brewed tea soup is clear and tastes good. After brewing, the tea bottom is very fresh and tender, and the color is beautiful.
The tea leaves are clean and consistent. No stems. Very fresh with wonderful smell. The leaves look different than other teas of this type that I've had -- probably a bit different roasting and possibly due to the organic farming methods. Don't steep too hot or too long. Flavor is wonderful. I will order again.
I have been trying different green teas in US but never got the one that I really love until I came to this one: TAIPING HOUKUI Tea Loose Leaf. It is just the right flavor that I missed a lot. My friends also like it so much. I believe this will be my go to item whenever I want drink tea and will highly recommend to anyone that really enjoy green tea!
Best loose leaf traditional chinese green tea. Trust me. I’ve tried a few of the others and this is the only one that’s similar to tea bough directly from tea farmers in China.