Stone Scoop Pot
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Purple Sand
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu
- Capacity: 129 x 64 mm, caliber 64 mm, capacity 230 ml
- After each use of the teapot and cup, the body of the teapot and cup should be wiped clean.
- If the pot is not in use temporarily, clean the inside and outside of the pot and store it in a place with good ventilation.
- Zisha teapots should not be wrapped and sealed, as it is easy to cause "spots" after being closed for a long time.
- Not only will the purple clay teapot not be worn and scratched, but on the contrary, it will become as jade-like as it has absorbed the tea oil in the tea soup, which makes people fond of it.
- A variety of minerals and trace elements in purple sand mud have health care for the human body. In an increasingly busy life, you should use a good teapot to drink tea!
The shape is very full, the color is very uniform, the color of the mud is very positive, the mineral particles are obvious, the shape is round and full, the craftsmanship is very good, the inscription on the inner wall of the pot at the bottom is clear and neat, the packaging is clean and simple, and the protection is very good. I heard that the tea is moisturizing after a long time, it feels better in the hand. I really like it. It is perfect and I can't put it down.
The graininess of the purple sand is still visible. The overall workmanship of the pot is relatively fine, and the water discharge and collection are relatively neat. This price is perfect.
The thing is very delicate. After opening the pot, I tried to brew it, and it really added a kind of fragrance than the ordinary pot. After brewing a pot, the lid of the pot has good sealing performance, no water overflow, and no air. The aroma of tea leaves is maintained.
The water flow and stop water are very good, the tightness of the lid is good, and the price is very high. The mud is fine, the workmanship is exquisite, and many details are handled very well. I like a purple sand pot very much.
A very distinctive teapot. The design of this teapot is very exquisite. The moment the tea is poured, it seems to go back to the past, enjoying the Guqin music by the ear, and the time seems to be frozen, which makes people think about it. But the inscription is very strong and powerful. As the saying goes, although the sparrow is small, it has all the internal organs. Buying such a good pot at this price is considered a great value for money.