Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Rough Pottery
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Process: secondary firing, rolling, 1350°C high temperature oxidation firing
- Description: The teapot has a diameter of 7.9 cm, a height of 13.0 cm, and a capacity of about 220 ml; the tea stove is 10.3 cm x 8.3 cm.
- Suitable for a variety of places, including home use, hotels, teahouses, offices, etc.
- This tea utensil has the characteristics of softening water quality, making the tea soup have a clear aroma, making the tea soup naturally smooth and sweet after entering the mouth.
- The unglazed stoneware returns to its original beauty, showing its simplicity and simplicity, and the body of the vessel is hand-crafted with simple patterns.
- The mottled texture of the glaze is the trace given by high temperature. It is made of old rock mud and has a high iron content, making the tea more fragrant.
- The furnace mouth is designed with Chinese map patterns, and the auspicious clouds are embellished with gold-painting technology, which is a novel design.
- It takes dozens of tools to hammer and carve a fully handmade tea set, and it has to go through thousands of degrees of heat in the kiln fire.
- Come up to you.
- Create such a simple but special moment, the beauty and happiness brought by the fragrance of tea, make your life small and peaceful.
Sauce-glaze Warm Tea Stove Set
Soy Sauce / Stove