2005 Old Puerh Tea Head
Encounter a heart-warming tea container, taking a sip or two of light and elegant tea in the middle of a busy schedule; between touch and vision, clearly comprehend heaven, earth and people of nature and ingenuity.
Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: 2005 nián pǔ ěr lǎo chá tóu
- Translation: 2005 Y Old Puerh Tea Head
- Type: Shu Puerh
- Cultivar: Puerh
- Origin: Menghai, Yunnan
- Harvest Date: 2005/4/21
- Storage Methods: Sealing、Moistureproof、Avoid light
- To brew an old tea head with a purple clay pot, the ratio of tea to water is about 1:20, that is to say, for a 120cc purple clay pot, you can take 6 grams of tea.
- Cooking Method: When cooking tea, the ratio of tea to water is about 1:80.
Pour cold water into the pot and boil it to drink.
When pouring out the soup, keep 1/3 of the tea soup, add hot water and cook for 2~3 minutes.
Good flavor and color. Excellent value for the price. Will buy again.
I drank it this morning for my little dej, and he's super good. On the other hand the delivery was long because of the logistics. But the correspondence with the seller was great. I will recommend
S!ooth, earthy, amazing. I recommend the goods and the seller. The seller attached as a gift a small packaging of tea
I bought it as a gift and had the opportunity to enjoy the flavor, right away I place my own order and I enjoy it first thing in the morning and during the evening watching the stars and leaving the night.
It has amazing flavor and aroma. Out of half a cake I was able to get about seven good Steeps before the color started to fade