Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Raw Ore Slope Mud
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu.
- Capacity: 130CC
- The shape of the big mouth, the flat pot, the water is very refreshing, no tea leaves are picked, the lid of the pot is flat and slightly curved, and the bridge button has its own unique charm. The shape is well grasped, which is very rare.
- Purple sand is a porous material with a double-pore structure, delicate pores, and high density. Brewing tea in a purple sand pot will not lose its original taste, and the fragrance will not scatter so that you can get the true aroma and taste of the tea.
- The purple sand teapot has good air permeability, and it is not easy to change the taste when using it to make tea, and it will not go bad after staying overnight in the summer.
- The longer the purple sand is used, the more radiant the color of the pot body will be, with a gentle charm. The body of the purple clay pot will become more moist and shiny due to touching and wiping after long-term use.
- Suggestion for brewing: It is more suitable for brewing ripe Pu'er tea, old white tea, black tea, and other teas. It is recommended one teapot makes one kind of tea.
Large-mouth Han Tile Pot