Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Pottery
- Origin: Jingdezhen, Jiangxi.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Retro
- Dimensions: 10.7cm x 7.0cm, capacity approx 140ml.
- Fenyin is a pottery embryo that is painted with a thick layer of white clay and then fired. It looks like a whole powder blown up by the wind, like a weathered ancient relic, giving it a more breath of life.
- The healing of green ash has formed a complete cultural system in Japan, and has also become popular in China in recent years. Only by being able to control the heating curve of the kiln with ease during the firing process can a smooth kiln transformation effect be achieved. Although the kiln turned green ash is worn out, it is very valuable to be able to retain the traces of time.
- The texture and color are slightly different and not uniform. The arc is soft, the water discharge is smooth, and the water is cut off neatly.
- Wood kilns are different from gas electric kilns. There are too many uncontrollable factors. The heating flame and ash fallout cannot be controlled when the kiln is fired. In addition, the taste of the fired clay is also different due to the different clay materials prepared, which leads to the uncontrollable performance of the glaze control.
- The firewood flame is like a pen. Everyone wants to express it in a different way. The lines are smooth and delicate, and the shape is simple without losing charm.
- The lid has ventilation holes, the lid button is anti-slip and anti-scalding, and is cleverly designed.
- It has long meanders, a bell mouth, and a ribbed belly. The overall lines are slender and elegant, with smooth water flow and easy lifting. The kiln-transformed glaze has a delicate luster, unique shape, and exquisite style.
- It is hand-trimmed and the curves are elegant and natural, showing a natural and elegant style without being eye-catching, making the utensils have a bit more warmth and agility of hand-made objects.
- In a simple, irregular and imperfect utensil, it embodies the simple and elegant Confucian belief and creates a certain natural and quiet beauty.
Kiln Transformed Xishi Pottery Pot