Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Retro
- Craftsmanship: Silver-gilt
- Dimensions: height 6.0 cm, diameter 10. cm, capacity 90 ml.
- The gilt silver process is that 999 sterling silver is ground into powder, melted at high temperature into a glaze water-like coating surface, and fired in a kiln at high temperature to combine with tea utensils, polished and polished to a smooth luster.
- The auspicious cloud pattern, the inheritance of the national style, the artistic interpretation, and the whole body silver-gilt craftsmanship, highlight the light luxury quality.
- Every piece of porcelain is warm and has a story of its own. It is endowed with various uses according to people's wishes. This multi-purpose is the interaction and communication between people and utensils.
- Each tea set is the baptism of hand-trimming by old craftsmen, with ingenious design and visible quality.
- The spout is round and slender, the tea is poured smoothly and powerfully, and it is not easy to spill.
- The teapot has its own filter hole, which can effectively filter the tea dregs.
Gilt Silver Stone Dipper