Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular elements: Chinese small fresh
- Craftsmanship: Gilt Silver + Hand-painted Green Dragon
- Dimensions: 11.0 x 9.0 cm, capacity 170 ml.
- The gilt silver process is that 999 sterling silver is ground into powder, melted at high temperature into a glaze water-like coating surface, and fired in a kiln at high temperature to combine with tea utensils, polished and polished to a smooth luster.
- Dense but not chaotic, the auspicious dragon is lifelike and vivid, the structure of the picture is coordinated, and the details are clearly depicted.
- The pattern is lifelike, the painting is exquisite, the color is bright, the porcelain is dense, the color material is dignified, the color is various, the color control is accurate, the picture has a three-dimensional effect, the workmanship is fine, and it is magnificent.
- The collision of craftsmanship and innovation, regardless of the cost and complexity of workmanship, is shining with silver light, rich and noble.
- The soup is like a pillar, and the water is cut off neatly and conveniently for the tea ceremony.
- The pot has its own spherical filter hole, hand-punched, fine and regular, and can filter tea dregs efficiently.
- The small and straight spout is integrated with the teapot, the soup is smooth and powerful, and the water will not flow back.
- The c-shaped spout fits the gesture, comfortable to hold, not hot, practical and heart-friendly.
- Hand-polished and smooth, it can be placed safely without hurting the mat.
Gilt Silver Green Dragon Pot