Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Ceramic
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou.
- Popular Elements: Chinese Court Style
- Process: Enamel Color + Gilt Silver
- Teapot: 12.5 x 8.0 cm, capacity 200 ml.
- Teacup: 7.3 x 5.5 cm, capacity 100 ml.
- Inheriting the craftsmanship of filigree enamel and gold painting in the Qianlong period, the outer wall is painted with twined flowers made of a variety of color materials, with a complex and beautiful structure, continuous and implying the meaning of "endless life, prosperity and longevity".
- 99.9% silver is ground into fine powder, melted into glaze at high temperature, painted on the surface of the teaware, and fired in a kiln at high temperature, so that the silver and teaware are closely combined, and the finished product is carefully polished.
- Porcelain body enamel and silver-gilt craftsmanship, simple and elegant patterns, excellent workmanship, smooth lines, intriguing.
- Silver-gilt inside and outside, shining silver light, light, and luxurious atmosphere.
- The inside of the cup is gilded with silver, and the craftsmanship is complicated. The silver light of the finished product is gorgeous and luxurious, and when it meets the tea soup, it becomes golden, and the soup color is full of a gorgeous feeling.
- Realistic and vivid, the enamel is bright and dense but not chaotic, dense, and compact.
- There is a filter ball in the pot to filter the tea dregs and enhance the taste of the tea soup.
- Hand-gilded with silver, it enhances the beauty, and the bottom foot is flat and stable.
- The enamel color craft itself has both inheritance and profound national culture. After years of precipitation, craftsmen adhered to the ancient methods and constantly sought new ways to burn and create palace-style enamelware with a strong charm.
Gilt Silver Fengming Pot