Frequently Bought Together
- Chinese: fú ding lǎo bái chá duān wǔ jié zòng zi chá
- Translation: Aged White Tea Dragon Boat Festival Zongzi Tea
- Type: ShouMei Tea
- Cultivar: White Tea
- Origin: Fujian, China
- Harvest Date: 2017/04/25
- Production date: 2019/05/23
- Weight: 25±5g/piece
- Storage Methods: Sealing、Moistureproof、Avoid light
- Shelf Life: More than 10 years
- Tea Master: Wei Weijian
- Gaiwan Brewing: brew directly with boiling water, you can control the ratio between old white tea and water to about 1:50.
- Rinse the tea first, then brew it again to soak the tea leaves, put out the tea soup after a minute, and drink it slowly after cooling down.
- Cooking Tea: aged white tea has a particularly strong foam resistance, and it can be cooked in a pot after brewing.
- If you want to drink old white tea, you can take 10~20 grams of old white tea, put it directly into a clean health kettle or health pot, and then add an appropriate amount of water to heat and boil;
- Continue to decoct for 5-10 minutes. After boiling, the tea soup is obtained by filtering. The tea has a strong aroma and a sweet taste. It can be drunk directly after cooling down.
Dragon Boat Festival Zongzi Tea