Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Porcelain
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Dimensions and Capacity:
- Bottom Tray: Diameter 11.5 x 2.0 cm
- Gaiwan: Diameter 10.0 x 5.7 cm,180ml.
- Tureen Lid: Diameter 8.2 x 2.2 cm
- The advantage of gaiwan is that it is easy to control, and it is convenient to wash the tea and scrape the foam, look at the bottom of the leaves, and smell the fragrance.
- When the tea is brewed, the lid of the bowl is slanted, leaving a gap that is large enough to allow water to filter out the tea residue.
- Hold the cover bowl with your thumb and middle finger, hold the cover button with your index finger, quickly dump the bowl, and divide the tea to drink.
Features Blue Glaze Gaiwan
Indigo GLaze Gaiwan