Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Paulownia
- Wooden Structure Craft: Tenon Joint Structure
- Large 80.0 x 44.0 x 41.0 cm;
- Small 62.0 x 33.0 x 30.0 cm.
- Natural paulownia handmade, simple in style;
- Foldable design, save space;
- Can be used as a tatami table, tea table, desk;
- A cup of tea, a coffee table, this is the attitude towards life.
- The tea table is originally a simple utensil and arrangement, but with the intervention of tea, it has a charming and charming aftertaste.
- It can be used in various places such as balconies, studies, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, and so on.
- If you set a tea table on the balcony, drink tea, and enjoy the outdoor scenery, the breeze is blowing, and life is very comfortable!
- The coffee table is by no means a simple visual aesthetic. It is possible to communicate quietly with guests drinking tea, resulting in a more comprehensive sense of tea atmosphere.
Perfect for a floor table to have Tea Ceremony. Highly varnished piece of furniture with fold away functionality! Perfect for alter table! I bought the large one and would not have wanted it any smaller, as I plan to share tea with another. 🙏
I love this table I wanted a table I could fold up and take with me places i use it all the time for different things
This table is solidly built. It's easy to fold up, and it's very secure when opened up. It's a great size for sharing tea with a friend, meditation, or having breakfast in bed.
I got this table in the largest size. I am using it to floor sit while I work on the computer, have a meal on my own, etc. It is just the right size to fit my laptop and a drink without being cramped. I would not have liked the smaller size. The height is just right for me. I can sit on a cushion and fit my knees underneath, and I do not need to stoop to reach my work. I am about 5’ 4” for reference. The construction seems sturdy, yet it is not heavy to fold up the legs and move. I think this could also work as a TV tray or lap tray for working on the computer or reading in bed.
This is the perfect little table! Big enough I can break out an entire tea service and then some, yet small enough to cart anywhere.
This pretty little table holds my incense burner and beeswax candle during meditation. It's extremely lightweight and easy to move around. It has a quiet grace to it and I love that it's made of real wood. Highly recommended.