Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Purple Clay
- Origin: Yixing, Jiangsu.
- Capacity: 220CC
- The body of the pot is in the shape of an elephant, and the big ears are designed to be turned out, which is not hot; the whole body is smooth, the shape is full, the lines are smooth and natural, the craftsmanship is exquisite, and it is decent.
- Ruyi is the button on the lid of the pot, the shape is lifelike, if there is aura, it means good luck.
- Purple mud is an interlayer of muddy ore layers, and the ore body is in the shape of a thin layer of lens.
- Purple clay is the purest and most representative clay in purple sand, and the pots made of purple clay are suitable for most teas.
- Purple sand is a porous material with a double pore structure, with delicate pores and high density. Brewing tea in a purple sand pot will not lose the original taste, and the fragrance will not scatter, so you can get the true fragrance and taste of the tea.
- The purple sand teapot has good air permeability, and it is not easy to change the taste when using it to make tea, and it will not go bad after staying overnight in the summer.
- The longer the purple sand is used, the more radiant the color of the pot body will be, with a gentle charm. The body of the purple clay pot will become more moist and shiny due to touching and wiping after long-term use.
Auspicious Elephant Teapot