Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Copper and Silver
- Origin: Chaozhou, Guangdong
- Capacity: 450 ml
- Weight: About 280 g
- Description: Handmade retro kettle, the kettle body is forged from bronze and copper, and the inside of the pot is silver!
- Specifications: diameter 11 cm X height 8 cm X bottom diameter 8 cm
- Boil water in a silver pot, which has good heat preservation and can make the taste of good tea brewed thicker, fuller and smoother.
Muy bonito. excelente producto
The tea pod is good and prepares water quickly, convenient, easy to clean, I would recommend it to other people.
It’s solid copper, not stainless coated in copper. Would buy again
First off, I must say that I literally make teapots for a living. Having said this, I will say that this copper kettle is a work of art. It is masterfully crafted.
I will say, copper changes the chemistry of the water in a wonderful way. The water feels a lot softer on the tongue. If you use a stainless steel kettle to heat water, I highly recommend trying this copper kettle.
Ps. Never use aluminum.
My wife loves it - she raves about how well it pours. We have a gas stove and it works like a charm