Frequently Bought Together
- Material: Walnut+Ceramic+Stainless Steel
- Origin: Dehua, Quanzhou
- Style: Chinese Court Style
- Tabletop: 53.0 x 2.5 cm, inside diameter is 22.0 cm.
- Firebox: 28.0 x 26.0 cm.
- Stove Table: 31.5 x 28.5 cm.
- Safety Tips: If you use charcoal fire to make tea indoors, please keep the room ventilated.
- Brew tea in an ancient way around the stove, and enjoy a good time by slow cooking; heating with charcoal fire, you can also choose electric stove wire or electric ceramic stove plate (diameter ≤ 12cm).
- With various ways of use, free collocation, aesthetics of tea life; convenient design, it can be used indoors or carried outdoors.
- Mortise and tenon joints are durable and not easy to crack.
This brewing tea around a barbecue table must be the happiest thing this winter, milk tea, peanut, and sweet potato barbecue. It is an excellent answer to our Chinese tradition, family and friends sit together, chat and smile, just like an adult house play.
It is calm and generous, does not take up space, and is very practical. It can be used as a high coffee table or as a tatami table. It is very suitable and convenient to have a tea party with friends. Apart from making and brewing tea, you can also enjoy the fun of delicious food.
The coffee table is very delicate and beautiful, with meticulous workmanship, the surface is covered with varnish, and the polishing is round, smooth and burr-free without hurting hands. The appearance design is very unique, and the whole family likes it.