Frequently Bought Together
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel+Bamboo
- Origin: Huzhou, Zhejiang.
- Dimensions: D8.0cm x 14.0cm, capacity 300ml.
- Special Reminder: Putting hot water above 60 degrees may cause the air pressure in the cup to be too high, causing hot air or hot water to spurt out instantly when the lid is opened. Please use it safely.
- Selected raw bamboo from the mountains and forests, weaved by hand using traditional bamboo weaving techniques, with a delicate and smooth surface.
- One utensil contains thousands of bamboo strands, each of which is only as thick as a hair. Bamboo silk will slowly change over time to the color that belongs to each person.
- Bamboo thread button porcelain, also known as porcelain-embedded bamboo weaving, is a traditional intangible cultural heritage handicraft that originated in the middle of the Qing Dynasty. It uses utensils as inner tubes and uses bamboo silk to weave by hand on the outside.
- The fusion of modern appliances and traditional craftsmanship creates beautiful objects that are elegant, compact, portable, and as warm as they come.
- Using traditional bamboo weaving technology, a variety of weaving techniques are combined to completely wrap the inner liner, and the weaving is tight and tight.
- It adopts food-grade stainless steel liner, which is smooth and delicate and has good heat preservation effect.
- Bamboo woven products should not be exposed to outdoor sunlight for a long time or washed with water to prevent the bamboo products from becoming too dry, brittle and old. Do not place it in a dark and humid place for a long time to avoid mold and insect infestation.
- Frequent use, frequent play, and regular wiping with a hot towel can make the bambooware redden as early as possible, making it more flexible and durable.
- If you encounter mold growth, you can use a brush to clean the mold spots, wash and dry, and then you can use it normally.
Travel Portable Thermos Bottle